Welcome to Destiny Architecture!
You are here because you are a Destiny Architect.
Destiny Architecture is the belief and practice that each of us is the architect of our own destiny.
Which means that you, as a Destiny Architect, are the creator and CEO of your own present and therefore -- future. A Destiny Architect knows her value and worth. She knows how to create the reality she desires with her thoughts, prayers and actions.
She is only interested in moving forward.
She is only interested in keeping the BEST people around her.
She knows she is worth it. She's worth it daily. She's worth the treat. She's worth the splurge.
She takes action.
And if for some reason she can't find a way to do any of the above, she finds wise advisors to help her along the way.
There's where I come in.
I dreamt up the idea of "Destiny Architecture" sometime in 2008 when I was busy completing my undergrad degree and working two-three jobs at a time. I shelved this idea until later, knowing in my bones it was not only for me -- I knew in my soul this idea would shape my future.
I had no idea at the time how right I was! It began simply with some New Thought churches and Abraham Hicks books. Then there was Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, and wonderful Phoenix-area yoga classes. I was waking up. I'll never forget what it felt like to have my Kundalini rise the first time through my spine. I didn't even know what to do with it!
Destiny Architecture wasn't to be -- yet. It would take nearly nine more years and a very non-linear path that took me through the Midwest. Sometimes I have been with loved ones, sometimes on my own.
That path led to Reiki, writing, creativity, a brand-new career field, a spiritual path I could have never predicted, and a solid solution to two lifelong health problems -- "leaky gut" and addiction. Functioning on all cylinders -- finally-- I enrolled in 2016 into the Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts Transformational Life Coaching program.
I knew I had two magical talents. I have the ability to interview and really listen to a person. I also had the ability to cut through whatever tale they were clinging to so as to help them disect it, do a post-mortem on it, and then move on.
Sound like something you need?
I call it Destiny Architecture. It's professionally called "Life Coaching."
Don't think of me so much as a life coach. I'm more of a tour guide to your own destiny. But don't forget... YOU are the architect of your own destiny.
~Heather Larson -- Certified Transformational Life Coach and Reiki Master
Heather Larson earned her certification in Transformational Life Coaching in January 2017 from the Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts (SWIHA), a college in Tempe, Arizona accredited by the Arizona State Board of Regents.
Spiritual and intuitive, Heather has practiced Reiki since 2012. She started her own business, You Deserve Reiki, in Wichita, Kansas in 2014 at White Dove metaphysical book store/yoga studio where she still practices both Reiki and Life Coaching.
Coach Heather worked in radio broadcasting for 17 years in the San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, and Wichita. She was an on-air personality, journalist, and morning show producer (among other things). Heather understands the corporate world as well as small business as she's worked in both.
She's also a person in recovery and works in the field of addictions. This along with her broadcasting/journalism background has made her a very good listener! Listening is Heather's strong point as a life coach.
How do your want to transform yourself and your life today? Let's start with the problem. Tell me all about it. As I listen to a client tell their story, I am already drumming up challenges to you that will lead to SOLUTIONS to help you move forward to where you want to be.
Each transformational life coaching session will include an affirmation we create for you together, plus a graphic of it I will make and send to you so you can use it as a screensaver on your phone as a reminder. We can work on goal setting + an action plan; seeking balance; or whatever you want to work on!
I will follow up with you after each session as we decide, whether by email, text, and/or phone or video conference. It's up to you!
Each coaching session includes:
- A video recording of any session done by Zoom (not available via phone or Skype).
- A graphic of whatever affirmation you work on during your session
- Follow up after the session via email or text
Fill out the form with your contact info, desired date and time and anything you want me to know so that I can schedule your session.
This is the beginning of something great for you!
Purchase online then set up your sessions with me on your schedule.
Sessions done online via video with Zoom will be set up by me and I'll email you a link. Zoom records your sessions and I'll send you the files of your recordings. Sessions can also be done via phone or Skype -- but these sessions won't be recorded like in Zoom's video conferencing sessions.
How to book:
Pay here and I will contact you to set up a time! (You'll have to fill in your information in the required fields at checkout when you pay).
Call or email with any questions:
Check out the Products & Services page to get started!
Hi, I'm Certified Life Coach, Heather Larson. Here's what I offer to you as a coach to make your sessions unique:
- I offer sessions online, making it extremely flexible for you to have your sessions from wherever you are in the world. I use Zoom (in which I can record your sessions for you), Google Hangouts, Skype, or cell phone. I am located in the Central time zone in the United States. My hours of availability are flexible too! I am open to late afternoon or evening sessions as well as early morning.
- I offer referrals to an extensive network of friends I trust if I find that, as my client, you require or are interested in a service I do not provide such as: mental health counseling; fitness coaching; dietary coaching; hypnotherapy; massage; past life regression; Akashic Recrods; psychic readings and more. I will not practice outside the scope of the arts in which I have been trained.
- I offer HIPAA-style levels of privacy. Your information is safe with me. I will never tell anyone you saw me as a client. If you choose to offer a testimonial for my website, it will be posted only with your permission and with a name you allow me to post with first name and last initial. My site is safe and secure for taking payments for coaching services and products. I also accept PayPal in my online store.
- I have been interviewing people professionally since 1998 in my careers of radio broadcasting, journalism, and the field of addictions. My biggest job as a life coach is to be a great listener when you speak. I listen beyond the spoken for intonations in your voice as well as the words you choose and changes in your speech patterns. Since I most often video coach, I also watch your facial expressions, posture, and behaviors. I am not only observant but intuitive. I use these well-practiced talents and gifts to help you achieve the ability to notice these things about yourself! We all have patterns in our life. I am an excellent detective when it comes to rooting out the ones my clients are ready to change so they can move forward into a life they've only dreamed of building before.
Keep the Reiki precepts with you, top of mind -- always.
Pick a different one each day, rotate them as a screensaver, or pick one to do deeper work with as you make it your desktop wallpaper for the next week.
Having Reiki Precepts Desktop Wallpaper is a great way to study this traditional Japanese art. The goal is to live and be Reiki! You don't have to be a Reiki Master or practitioner at all to incorporate the precepts into your daily life.
All five precepts are written over the background of clouds as a reminder that the sky is the limit in your life. Dream bigger. There is no ceiling. There is no limit. There are no obstacles. You are free to be and create the life you choose.