Here's what's in it:
- A 30-day challenge worksheet
- A weekly planner (4 of them) so you can plan out your meditation times
- Then there are 30 brain dump worksheets. This will be helpful to have handy for when you sit down to meditate. If you absolutely have to dump your thoughts in the beginning, it's OK! Do it here.
- Then there's a non-linear habit tracker worksheet
- There's a simple habit tracker worksheet
- Then there's the daily mood tracker so you can become more self-aware of your moods as you practice meditation daily. Record what you discover. There are 30 of these.
- Then there are basic meditation journaling pages (30 of them) for you to record what comes up during your practice, how long you practice, and what time of day you practice. You can also rate how your practice felt.
- In the end, there are 30 gratitude sheets for you to work on deepening your gratitude practice.
Use this Image with Text block to balance out your text content with a complementary visual to strengthen messaging and help your students connect with your product, course, or coaching. You can introduce yourself with a profile picture and author bio, showcase a student testimonial with their smiling face, or highlight an experience with a screenshot.